|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg/bag|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
It is a glabrous somewhat succulent, creeping herb, rooting at the nodes, with numerous prostrate branches, each 10-30 cm long; Leaves oblong to spathulate, sessile, decussate, rather fleshy, entire, punctuate, obtuse; Flowers axillary, solitary, peduncles often much longer and deflexed in fruiting stage; Corolla about one cm long, pale, lobes 5, oblong, obtuse, subequal, tips purple; Capsule ovoid-acuminate or slightly beaked at the apex; Seeds oblong, truncate, longitudinally ribbed with transverse striations in between the ribs.
Product Name: Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Latin Name: Portulaca oleracea L.
Plant source: The Rhizome & Leaf of Portulaca oleracea L.
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
Specification: 10:1; 5% Flavonoids
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
1. Anti-bacteria, analgesic, Anti-cancer, Antiaging
2. Anti-blood cell coagulation effect; anti-hypertensive effect.
3. Effective component Omega 3 fatty acids can treat bipolar disorders, depression, hyperactivity and migraines.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As pharmaceutical raw materials.