A grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis. Grapes are a non-climacteric type of fruit, generally occurring in clusters.
Grapes are a type of fruit that grow in clusters of 15 to 300, and can be crimson, black, dark blue, yellow, green, orange and pink. "White" grapes are actually green in color, and are evolutionarily derived from the purple grape. Mutations in two regulatory genes of white grapes turn off production of anthocyanins which are responsible for the color of purple grapes. Anthocyanins and other pigment chemicals of the larger family of polyphenols in purple grapes are responsible for the varying shades of purple in red wines. Grapes are typically an ellipsoid shape resembling a prolate spheroid.
1) Product Name: Natural dried grape powder/grape juice powder
2) Raw Material: Natural grape without pesticide residue
3) Appearance: light purple fine powder
1) Good fluidity and dispersible in water
2) Long preservative time than fresh fruit
3) Easy for transportation due to powder form
4) Made from the seasonal fruit, ensure the freshness and nutrition
5) Microbiology control in line with national standards
6) Heavy metal control fulfill National Norms and Codes