|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
Red clover extracts are used as dietary supplements for their high content of isoflavone compounds -which possess weak estrogenic activity and have been associated with a variety of health benefits during menopause.
Red Clover is one of the most useful remedies for children with skin problems. Red Clover purifies blood, it also can be used for treating cancerous growths, leprosy; Red Clover is believed to be good for cancer of the stomach, whooping cough, and for various spasms.
Product Name: Red clover extract powder
Specification: 8% 20% 40% Isoflavone
Latin Name: Trifolium pratensel L
Appearance: Blackish green powder
Main Ingredient: Isoflavones
CAS NO: 5928-26-7
Molecular Formula: C22H22O10
Molecular Weight: 474.37
Part Used: Leaf
1. Red Clover Extract Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Red Clover Extract Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis).
3. Red Clover ExtractTreatment of respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough).
4. Red Clover Extract Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Red Clover Extract Red Clover Extract Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering. Red clover isoflavones play in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thus alleviate the suffering.
6. Red Clover Extract Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.