|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Organic,FDA, HALAL, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
Product name: Acerola Cherry natural vitamin c
Specification: Natural Vitamin C: 17%, 25%; tested by Titration
Plant Resource: Malpighia glabra L
Part Used: Fruit
Extract Solution: Solvent Extraction
Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) is a tropical fruit-bearing shrub or small tree in the family Malpighiaceae. The common names are Acerola, Barbados cherry, West Indian cherryand wild crapemyrtle. It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C.
1. Acerola Cherry Extract May help reduce blood sugar and treat skin discoloration;
2. Acerola Cherry Extract Boosting production of collagen and elastin, increasing the ability of skin to retain moisture;
3. Acerola Cherry Extract can Help diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues, as well as combat free radicals and strengthen the immune system.
1) Acerola Cherry Extract 'Application in Food Supplement
Acerola powder has been used to help diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues, as well as combat free radicals and strengthen the immune system with its high levels of Vitamin C, and it also can be used as a nutritive because it contains many other vitamins and minerals
2) Acerola Cherry Extract 'Application in Cosmetics
Acerola first appeared in Japanese skin care products at least five years ago. Niche skin care brands have started incorporating it into their facial care products for its Vitamin C rich properties. And it can also be found in hair care and cosmetics.