|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Organic,FDA, HALAL, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg/bag|
|Packaging Details:||1Kg/Bag, 25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight)|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
L-Carnitine is a nutrient that is derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. Its name is derived from the fact that it was first isolated from meat (carnus). L-Carnitine is not considered a dietary essential because it is synthesized in the body. The body produces carnitine in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and other tissues. But its production may not meet the needs under certain conditions such as increased energy demands and therefore it is considered a onditionally essential nutriention. There are two forms (isomers) of carnitine, viz. L-carnitine and D-carnitine, and only the L-isomer is biologically active
Product name: L-Carnitine
Chemical Name: (R)-3-Carboxy-2-hydroxy- N,N,N-trimethyl-1-propanaminium hydroxide, inner salt (R)-(3-Carboxy-2-hydroxypropy)trimethylammonium hydroxide,inner salt
Other Name: Vitamin BT, Levocarnitine
CAS No.: 541-15-1
Molecular Weight: 161.2
1) Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl
2) L-Carnitine Base
3) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
4) L-Carnitine capsule
Functions and Applications:
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us lose weight.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. FDA, US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.