|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua or White Kwao Krua, is a root found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar. Kwao Krua is a native herbal plant found in deep forests of the northern region of Thailand. Researchers in the last few years have examined its properties and assessed its possible medical uses.
Product Name: Pueraria Mirifica Extract Powder
Latin name: Pueraria lobata (willd.)ohwi
Chemical formula: C21H20O9
Molecular weight: 416.38
CAS No: 3681-99-0
Appearance: Puerarian isoflavone: yellow brown fine powder/Puerarian: white crystal powder
Pueraria Isoflavone: HPLC 20%,40%,60%
Puerarai Isoflavone: UV 40%
Puerarin: HPLC 20%-98%
Test method: HPLC / UV
1. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation,reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle;
2. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protectingmyocardial cell;
3. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell;
4. Treating sudden deafness of each group;
5. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2,Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovasculr system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovoscular disease.