Graviola extract has become widely available as a supplement with claims to numerous benefits.In the places where graviola grows, people use it both as a food and a medicine. The fruit, sweet but with a notable tartness, is a favorite dessert and popular also in the form of a juice. Before it is ripe, the fruit serves in some areas as a means of treating the effects of intestinal disorders such as dysentery. It is, however, the rest of the tree that is a part of most remedies. Indigenous peoples use the bark of the root as a febrifuge, or fever reducer, while they use the leaves in antiparasitic and antiseptic preparations, as well as in topical applications to diminish muscular pain.
Product Name: Graviola extract, soursop Extract, Guanabana Extract
Latin Name: Annona Muricata L
Test Method: TLC
Appearance: Brown-yellow powder
Part Used: Fruit
1. Graviola extract powder for cancer (all types).
2. Graviola extract powder as a broad-spectrum internal and external antimicrobial to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
3. Graviola extract powder for internal parasites and worms.
4. Graviola extract powder for high blood pressure.
5. Graviola extract powder for depression, stress, and nervous disorders.
1. Applied in food field, as food flavor, food addictive.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it can invigorate blood circulation and remove beverage.
Package and shipping
Package: 25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside. Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) ;
Shipping: Shipping by Express mail (Fedex, DHL, TNT), Air and Sea. We will deliver the order within 3-5 working days after receiving your payment.