|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
Damiana is a small shrub with aromatic leaves found on dry, sunny, rocky hillsides in south Texas,Southern California, Mexico,and Central America. Damiana leaves have been used as an aphrodisiac and to boost sexual potency by the native peoples of Mexico, including the Mayan Indians.
The leaves have traditionally been made into a tea and an incense which was used by native people of Central and South America for its relaxing effects. Spanish missionaries first recorded that the Mexican Indians drank Damiana tea mixed with sugar for use as an aphrodisiac.The two species used in herbal healing, both of which are referred to as damiana, are Turnera aphrodisiaca and Turnera diffusa.
[English name]: Damiana Extract Powder
[Place of origin]: Shaanxi Province , China
[Part Used]: Leaf
[Latin Name]: Turnera aphrodisiaca
[Specification]: 5:1 10:1 100:1
[Test method]: TLC
[Packing]: 25kgs/drum(carton), 1kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
[Shelf life]: 24 months
1. Damiana Extract has long been claimed to have a stimulating effect on libido, so it can enhance the sexuality;
2. Damiana Extract has the function of treating conditions ranging form coughs to constipation to depression;
3. Damiana Extract has the function of treating male premature ejaculation and urinary tract infections;
4. Damiana Extract has the treatment of women by the syndrome and the symptoms of menopause.
1. Damiana Extract is applied in food field, it is conventionally made into damiana tea today;
2. Damiana Extract is applied in health product field, it is useed as an aphrodisiac has continued into modern times