|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg/bag|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
Schisandra is native to East Asia, and its dried fruit is used medicinally. The berries of S.chinensisare given the name Wu Wei Zi in Chinese, which translate as "five flavor fruit" because they possess all five basic flavors in Chinese herbal medicine: salty, sweet, sour, spicy and bitter.In traditional Chinese medicine it is used as a re
medy for many ailments: to resist in fection, increase skin health, and combat insomnia, coughing, and thirst.
Product name:Schisandra Extract/ Schisandra chinensis P.E.
Latin name:Schisandra chinensis L.
Apparance:Light yellow fine powder
Specification:Schisandrins 2-20% ,HPLC,10:1 ,20:1 etc.
Extract Method:Grain Alcohol/Water
1. Nourishing and strengthening kidney function;
2. Protecting the liver from the damage of chemical poisons, preventing the damage of oxygen free radical;
3. Enhancing human immunity and resisting the diseases;
4. Enhancing intelligence and promoting physical endurance.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field, it is a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, with the good effect of treating hepatitis.