|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|Product Name:||Thunder God Vine Extract/lei Gong Teng Extract||Latin Name:||Tripterygium Wilfordii Hook.f.|
|Product Specification:||4:1 10:1 20:1 98% Triptolide,Celastrol||Botanical Source:||Root|
|Assay Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Yellowish Brown Or White To Off-white Powder|
What Is Thunder God Vine/Lei Gong Teng?
Lei Gong Teng Root /thunder god vine has been used in Chinese medicine for treatment of fever, edema, and carbuncles for centuries. The powdered roots of the plant were also used as an insecticide. Over the last 30 years it has been used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, chronic nephritis, chronic hepatitis, thrombocytopenia, ankylosing spondylitis, and skin diseases. Recent research has seems to indicate that it does have a positive effect in combination with certain chemotherapy drugs for treating cancer.
Triptolide is a diterpenoid epoxide originally found in Tripterygium that exhibits anticancer chemotherapeutic, anti-angiogenic, antinociceptive, anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic, and immunosuppressive activities. Triptolide induces apoptosis and decreases β-catenin expression in breast cancer cells. In cellular and animal models of pancreatic cancer, triptolide inhibits cell proliferation and xenograft growth, downregulates expression of COX-2 and VEGF, and suppresses cell migration and tube formation. In animal models, chronic administration of triptolide decreases activation of glial cells and phosphorylation of MAPKs, suppressing neuropathic pain. Additionally, triptolide decreases expression of IL-17 and STAT3 and suppresses neutrophil migration, displaying hepatoprotective benefit in animal models of liver ischemia/reperfusion injury. Triptolide also prevents the development of cardiac fibrosis and improves cardiac function in animal models of chronic heart failure.
Celastrol appears to have a therapeutic threshold ratio of 3.6 in rat mesangial cells (the dose exerting 50% inflammation inhibition, 1040+/-40nM, being 3.6-fold lower than that inducing 50% cell death) while in macrophages this therapeutic threshold is reduced to 1.4.
|Product name||thunder god vine Extract/lei gong teng extract|
|Product Specification||4:1 10:1 20:1 98% Triptolide,Celastrol|
|Latin Name||Tripterygium wilfordii Hook.f.|
|Appearance||Yellowish brown or White to off-white powder|
1. Celastrol/thunder god vine extract/Tripterygium wilfordii has the function of analgesia and stability and effect on the central nervous system of choline;
2. Celastrol/thunder god vine extract/Tripterygium wilfordii has the the function of promoting skin metabolism and has a good effect for skin ulcers and other skin diseases;
3. Celastrol/thunder god vine extract/Tripterygium wilfordii has the the function of clearing away heat and detoxifying, clearing damp, subsidence of swelling and diuretic;
4. Celastrol/thunder god vine extract/Tripterygium wilfordii has the the function of antibacterial and dissolving stones;
5. Celastrol/thunder god vine extract/Tripterygium wilfordii has the the function of strengthen blood vessels and promoting blood circulation.
The active potency of Triptolide is about 3 times higher than wilforlide;
The Remarkable characteristic is that it has strong Efficacy and less Toxicity
It holds immune suppression effects;
multi-functions on anti-tumors;
It has good curative effects on several kinds of medullary systems and Lymphocyte Leukemia.