|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg/bag|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags insid|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10 tons/month|
|Common Name:||Reishi Mushroom Extract||Latin Name:||Ganoderma Lucidum|
|Active Ingredients:||Polysaccharides& Triterpene||Product Specification::||10%~50% Polysaccharides, 10% 20% Triterpene|
|Appearance::||Brown Yellow Powder|
The lingzhi mushroom or reishi mushroom is a species complex that encompasses several fungal species of the genus Ganoderma, most commonly the closely related species Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma tsugae, and Ganoderma lingzhi.
Reishi Mushroom in China and Japan are treated as a semi-deification of medicinal herbs and has a long history of use. The more revered than ginseng, and more rare. In China, known as the "immortal mushrooms" and used in Oriental medicine in more than 2,000 years old; fungus mainly grows wild in China's coastal provinces on rotten wood or tree stumps.
Reishi mushroom has antioxidant properties and may enhance immune response.
Reishi mushroom contains complex sugars known as beta-glucans that may stop the growth and prevent spread of cancer cells. When animals were fed beta-glucans, some cells of their immune system became more active. Limited data from clinical studies suggest reishi can strengthen immune response in humans. In addition, reishi mushrooms contain sterols that can act as precursors to hormones in the body, along with substances called triterpenes that may have blood pressure-lowering and antiallergy/antihistamine effects. Reishi mushrooms have also been shown to slow the process of blood clotting.
Reishi mushroom can cause toxicity in some immune cells. There are also a few documented cases of liver toxicity. More studies are needed to show that it is safe and effective for use with cancer treatment.
|Common name||Reishi Mushroom Extract|
|Latin name:||Ganoderma Lucidum|
|Active ingredients||Polysaccharides& Triterpene|
|Product Specification:||10%~50% Polysaccharides, 10% 20% Triterpene
Extract Ratio 4:1 to 20:1 ;
|Extract Method:||Grain alcohol & Water|
|Common name||Reishi Mushroom Broken Spore Powder|
|Name of the plant||Ganoderma lucidum|
|Part of the plant used||Spore|
|Active Ingredient:||Polysaccharide, Triterpenoid|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
1. Reishi Mushroom has significant anti-tumor and immune stimulating effect, there are other immune function and antioxidant properties.
2. May modulate the immune system of many components, some of which were considered to have significant anti-tumor features, also as an active anti-HIV substances.
3. Reduce high blood pressure, may improve cardiovascular health, with strong characteristics of anti-liver toxins.
4. To be effective for the treatment of neck stiffness, shoulder stiffness, conjunctivitis, bronchitis, rheumatism, to improve the immune system. Anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging effect.
1. reishi mushroom extract is reputed as the elixir of life since ancient times, and is a rare and traditional chinese medicine in china
2. reishi mushroom extract is used for treatment of general fatigue and weakness , asthma, insomnia, and cough.
3. Reishi mushroom extract can also preserve the vigour, strengthen the physique, have a rosy complexion, antisenile. Prolong life, curing the consumptive disease and the heamorrhoids.
Package and shipping
Package: 25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside. Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) ;
Shipping: Shipping by Express mail (Fedex, DHL, TNT), Air and Sea. We will deliver the order within 3-5 working days after receiving your payment.